Opportunity to work in CORE HR fields across different industries. Terrific learning opportunity. Opportunity to Head HR Vertical in a couple of years.
Candidate should be proficient or willing to learn the CORE HR processes.
- Employee Life Cycle Management
- Performance Management System
- Employee Engagement
- Initiate new programs for aiding Clients in recruitment of the “right fit” candidate
- Assist with training and development efforts for new hires
Roles & Responsibilities are to help our Clients with building HR process from Scratch OR Re-engineer the same. Critical processes being
- HR Policies and procedures includes Employee benefits, Public holidays and leave policy, Performance appraisal and career development, etc.
- Design an SOP on complete Employee Life Cycle Management Process
- Design appropriate Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Onboarding process, Induction Program
- Design process for Employee Grievances.
- Design Performance Appraisal and Career Progression Process
- Conduct TNAs, Competence and Skill Assessments at the Client’s
- Helping set up and conduct Benchmarking Process
MBA HR shall be preferred with around 3 years experience in CORE HR. Freshers can be inducted as Trainees.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, then you have an excellent opportunity to lead our Digital Marketing Department. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns for our clients across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners if needed
- Evaluate emerging technologies and executing it
- MBA in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing - preferably 2 years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement